What is Pinch Valve
Our Company is counted among the world’s best manufacturers and suppliers of Pinch Valves from India.
Definition of Pinch valve:
“A pinch valve is a fully ported type of control valve which uses a pinching effect to obstruct fluid flow.”
These valves are used for fluids usually employ a device that directly contacts process tubing. These pinch valves are extensively used for handling corrosive slurry, liquid with solid suspensions, abrasive media, and many others. Forcing the tubing together will create a seal that is equivalent to the tubing’s permeability. These valves consist of rubber sleeves that are protected under a metallic body. Our company manufactures and supplies Pneumatic Pinch Valve, Centrifugal Pumps and Industrial Valves in many cities like: Ahmedabad, Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad and Kolkata.
- Pinch Valves Is A Seat Less And Glandless Valves.
- Pinch Valves Is A Modified Update Version Of Lab.Pinchcock.
- The Rubber Sleeve Of Protected Under A Metalic Casing – I.E. Cast Steel, Cast Iron, S.S., Alluminium.
- The Flukd Passing Through Do Not Come In To Contact With Either Body Covering Or Any Other Metal Parts Of The Valve Except The Rubber Sleeve.
- The Valve Is Hand Wheel Operated Of Rising Stem Wheel. Therefore The Operation Of The Valve Is Just Smooth As Other Wheel Operated Valves.
- Thus The Valves Offers Positive And Smooth Flow With Fine Contorl Over Flowing Media / Applicatoin.